Earn the MRP Certification
NAR's Military Relocation Professional certification focuses on educating real estate professionals about working with current and former military service members to find housing solutions that best suit their needs and take full advantage of military benefits and support.
REALTORS® who earn the MRP certification will learn
- Demographics of the military market
- How service members can use their monthly basic allowance for housing (BAH) payment for privatized or private-sector housing
- The processes and procedures involved in a permanent change of station—called PCS—for service members and their families
- How real estate transactions for relocating military service members are unique—e.g., compressed time frame or the need for power of attorney if the service member is deployed during the real estate transaction
- How to help service members through a rent or buy/sell decision-making process
- How eligible service members and veterans can leverage VA financing and entitlement benefits when purchasing a home
Military Relocation Professionals also gain access to an exclusive MRP benefits inlcuding referral network, customizable MRP certification marketing materials, social networking, and so much more.